The last few months have treated us to generous helpings of celebrity epidermis – if the 2015 Met Gala is anything to go by, less is still most definitely more. Not one for gigantic cut-outs à la Miley, I guess I’d better hone my sheer game.
First up, obvs, is lingerie – and where better to ogle at sheer lingerie than at For Love and Lemons, home to some of the prettiest sheer lingerie in the universe.
1. For Love and Lemons Tulip High Waist Panty ($78) and Appliqué Bra ($77)
How cute is this set??
2. Orchid Bondage Bra ($95)
3. Snapdragon Underwire Bra ($131) and Cheeky Panty ($72)
4. Be Mine Bralette ($77) and Thong ($41)
I could go on forever – do yourselves a favour and head over for a browse. Heck, they’re not too bad at sheer apparel either:
5. Orchid Maxi Dress ($306)
6. Flower Swing Dress ($174)
7. Indio Maxi Dress ($210)
8. Desert Nights Maxi Dress ($365)
Guess I should let someone else get a look in at some point…
9. Ragged Priest Lace Flare Trousers (£38)
10. Glamorous Lace Crop Top (£23)
So there you have it, my take on some of the best subtly revealing clothing that internet shopping has to offer.