It’s Friday and I fancy sandals! High, low, chunky or flighty – I’ll take a pair of each please and thank you.
1. Steve Madden Floral Barely There Sandals, £69
I feel like these would be perfect for skipping around in a field. Or, you know, pretending to while someone takes wonderfully ethereal backlit pictures.
2. ASOS Flemming Pom Pom Sandals, £35
These are too pretty for words.
3. Vivienne Westwood Orb Sandals, £135
Here’s one for the fellas.
4. Miss KG Florrie Bow Heeled Sandals, £75
Oh. My. Goodness. That is all.
5. Flat Lace Up Gladiators, £40
I’ve been toying with the idea of gladiators for years now, and never actually owned a pair. These look pretty funky.
6. Cross Strap Holographic Sliders, £20
No sandals wish list would be complete without the trusty slider. Or something holographic. Two birds!
7. Cleated Chunky Flatform Sandals, £35
Did someone say chunky?
8. H&M Slingbacks, £14.99
These kind of count as sandals right? So summery and fun.
9. Ancient Greek Sandals for Marios Schwab High, €420
These admittedly would break the bank rather – but are they not just insanely wonderful? Actually, anything from Ancient Greek Sandals would be lovely, k thanks.
10. Ancient Greek Sandals Filosia, €180
See what I mean?
11. Ancient Greek Sandals Ikaria, €175
And I saved the best till last! These have been my absolute must haves for at least the last three summers – and still going strong (sad sad life of a student). Maybe next year, eh? They come in a mind boggling 8 colour/finish varieties and yes, I want them all.
Okay, now I have total shoe envy 😀
I know right! These wish lists are taking a serious toll on my self restraint! xx
I feel your pain, I know it all too well lol